Terms and Condition
Sky Pasada Ticket/Fare Rules
- Promo fares are on a book and buy basis and are strictly non-refundable. Premium fares can be refunded but will incur 600Php refund fee. Taxes and other charges are also non-refundable.
- Seats are limited and all fares may not be available on all flights.
- Tickets are valid for the named passenger only and are not transferable.
- Rebooking will be allowed two (2) days before the flight. A rebooking fee of 600Php will be charged for every passenger rebooked. Ticket rebooked one (1) day before the flight will be entirely forfeited.
- Tickets are considered flown in case of no show.
- Discounts will be applied for as follows:
- Child/Senior Citizen/PWD/Student fare – 20% off on the base fare of Premium Fare less VAT.
- Infant – Only 90% of the base fare of Premium Fare less VAT shall be charged.
- PNP – 10% off on the base fare of Premium Fare less VAT.
All discounts are to be issued only upon presentation of pertinent documents.
- All fares are re-routable provided on the same sector and subject to seat availability and fare difference.
- Call the designated airport of departure at least 2 hours before Check-In for flight cancellations.
Pre-paid Baggage Terms and Conditions
- Pre-paid excess baggage purchased on skypasada.com is non-refundableRefund available only in the event of involuntary flight changes, flight cancellation and/or involuntary re-route to another carrier , non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Purchase is available to customers with ticketed reservations limited to one online purchase of excess baggage per eligible. Adult and child fare tickets are eligible. Purchase is not permitted on infant ticket rates passenger.
- A 10% online discount is applicable to purchased excess baggage weights of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25kg only.
- The discount rate is applicable only for excess baggage purchased on skypasada.com Excess baggage purchased at the airport of departure or at any Sky Pasada office is charged at standard excess baggage rates.
- Any additional excess baggage over your online purchased amount will be charged at the standard airport rate upon presentation of baggage at departure airport.
- Sky Pasada reserves the right to change the rates, terms and conditions of the online pre-paid excess baggage product at any time with or without notice.
- All baggage is carried subject to Sky Pasada’s General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage.
- The 20% discount is applicable to Regular Fares only and NOT applicable to Promotional fares.
- Other Passenger and Cargo Sales Related Activities.
The senior citizen is NOT entitled to 20% discount and exemption from VAT on the following Sky Pasada services:
- Office of Senior Citizen Affairs (OSCA) ID in combination with any of the following:
Per CAB Resolution 41 failure to present at check-in the required IDs will result, subject to the terms and conditions of the ticket, in either the:
- Collection at the airport of the amount of 20% discount and 12% VAT based on the current applicable fare at the time of check-in in accordance with the fare restrictions applicable to the ticket; OR
- Forfeiture of the ticket.
In the availment of the 20% discount and exemption from VAT, if applicable, the senior citizen, or his duly authorized representative, must present a copy of any of the following:
- OSCA ID provided that the identification card issued by the particular OSCA where the senior citizen resides shall be honoured nationwide as proof of entitlement;
- Philippine passport of the senior citizen concerned; or
- Government-issued identification card (ID) which reflects on its face the name, picture, date of birth and nationality of the senior citizen which includes any of the following: