Terms and Condition
Sky Pasada Ticket/Fare Rules
- Promo fares are on a book and buy basis and are strictly non-refundable. Premium fares can be refunded but will incur 600Php refund fee. Taxes and other charges are also non-refundable.
- Seats are limited and all fares may not be available on all flights.
- Tickets are valid for the named passenger only and are not transferable.
- Rebooking will be allowed two (2) days before the flight. A rebooking fee of 600Php will be charged for every passenger rebooked. Ticket rebooked one (1) day before the flight will be entirely forfeited.
- Tickets are considered flown in case of no show.
- Discounts will be applied for as follows:
- Child/Senior Citizen/PWD/Student fare – 20% off on the base fare of Premium Fare less VAT.
- Infant – Only 90% of the base fare of Premium Fare less VAT shall be charged.
- PNP – 10% off on the base fare of Premium Fare less VAT.
All discounts are to be issued only upon presentation of pertinent documents.
- All fares are re-routable provided on the same sector and subject to seat availability and fare difference.
- Call the designated airport of departure at least 2 hours before Check-In for flight cancellations.
- The 20% discount is applicable to Regular Fares only and NOT applicable to Promotional fares.
- Other Passenger and Cargo Sales Related Activities.
The senior citizen is NOT entitled to 20% discount and exemption from VAT on the following Sky Pasada services:
- Office of Senior Citizen Affairs (OSCA) ID in combination with any of the following:
Per CAB Resolution 41 failure to present at check-in the required IDs will result, subject to the terms and conditions of the ticket, in either the:
- Collection at the airport of the amount of 20% discount and 12% VAT based on the current applicable fare at the time of check-in in accordance with the fare restrictions applicable to the ticket; OR
- Forfeiture of the ticket.
In the availment of the 20% discount and exemption from VAT, if applicable, the senior citizen, or his duly authorized representative, must present a copy of any of the following:
- OSCA ID provided that the identification card issued by the particular OSCA where the senior citizen resides shall be honoured nationwide as proof of entitlement;
- Philippine passport of the senior citizen concerned; or
- Government-issued identification card (ID) which reflects on its face the name, picture, date of birth and nationality of the senior citizen which includes any of the following: