SKY PASADA operates one (1) LET 410 UVP-E and one (1) LET 410 UVP passenger aircraft. Why? We have a number of good reasons to justify your choice.
- First, the LET is the most popular 19-seat and 15-seat plane in history with more than 1,111 units built.
- Second, the LET's dependable technology had been proven in Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, and Soviet Union (particularly Russia).
- Third, it is a sturdy, durable and reliable aircraft designed for short-field, semi-prepared or unprepared runways and has the capability to operate in the harshest flying condition.
- Fourth, it is endowed with proven STOL (Short Take-Off and Landing) capability.
- Fifth, there is a continuous maintenance support from the manufacturer, Aircraft Industries, Ltd. to guaranty dispatch reliability.
Its safety and performance is proven in airports like Basco where there are obstructions on both sides coupled with a 5-degree runway slope, or in Palanan and Caticlan where the runways are too short for other aircrafts. These reliable, robust, fuel-efficient, and STOL (Short Take-Off and Landing) aircrafts have been the airline’s workhorse for the past eight years of operating in the northern Philippines.